Flourish and Grow
Flourish and Grow consists of 10 week structured coaching programmes that have been developed using academic research on executive functions and in psychology. We have 3, ready to start programmes covering Punctuality, School Work and Organisation. Each programme focuses on building life skills that are essential for development and success throughout life.
Is your teen...
Stressed at school?
Always missing deadlines?
Never sure where to start first?
Putting things off to the last minute?
Always running late?
Flourish and Grow
Each of our Flourish and Grow programmes will equip students with a toolbox of executive function strategies so that they can better manage daily life. The programme supports them in understanding what motivates them and how a growth mindset can help them reach their goals.
Making successful changes for your child can easily start by booking an Insight Session with Sarah, our Client Services Manager, who will help you find out more about the coaching process and to discuss your teen’s needs, challenges and strengths more specifically. To ensure we match your teen with the perfect coach, you will be able to schedule free Chemistry Sessions with 3 coaches of your choice. We offer 2 tiers of support: Foundation Coaches and Executive Function Coaches.
Flourish and Grow is available to book now
Who is this programme for?
- Flourish and Grow is for teenagers who have the motivation to make meaningful change in their lives.
- Working 1:2:1 with a coach, the programme will help your teen develop strategies to overcome their challenges with foundational life skills whilst co-creating a toolbox of executive function strategies so that they can better manage daily life.
What will your teen learn?
- How the brain works and about their own executive functioning
- Gain an understanding of what motivates them and the benefits of adopting a growth mindset.
- How to set SMART goals with plans-of-action and will understand what the outcome would look like and the positive impact it would have on their life.
- How to engage in weekly self-reflective and evaluation exercises to make progress with their goals and developing executive function strategies.
How is the programme structured?
- 1:2:1 Skills Sessions 10 x 1 hour 1:2:1 skill sessions to be delivered online by a coach over a 10 week period.
- Weekly Check-ins: We offer 2 x 15 minute weekly check-ins after sessions 5,6,7,8 & 9 to keep your teen motivated and on track.
- The programme consists of 13.5 hours of our coaches’ time including the preparation of an end of programme report detailing your teens’ progress and outcomes.
Who delivers the programme?
We offer two tiers of support:
Our Foundation Coaches support students to initiate positive long term change using the knowledge gained from their internal training with Connections in Mind. They are able to tailor the sessions to the needs, strengths and challenges of the student.
Executive Function Coaches
Our Executive Function Coaches have considerable expertise and experience in executive function coaching. They are able to apply that knowledge to the programme sessions, providing a bespoke service.
Book a free 30 minute Insight Session
Making successful changes for your child can easily start by booking an Insight Session with Sarah, our Client Services Manager, who will help you find out more about the coaching process and to discuss your teen’s needs, challenges and strengths more specifically. To ensure we match your teen with the perfect coach, you will be able to schedule free Chemistry Sessions with 2 coaches of your choice.
“This has made me the independent and motivated person I am today. I am more confident at school and look forward to continuing to improve my executive function skills so that I can secure a place at university.”
Alex, adolescent client, 17 years old