Despite our best efforts to complete the most important task each day, we find ourselves easily distracted and waste our precious time on browsing the web and social media, phone calls and emails.
We find ourselves constantly falling behind on our goals and often wait until the last minute to get things done. And over time, we develop the destructive habit of starting new things, but never finishing what we set out do. It’s a vicious cycle of hope and excitement, followed by disappointment and guilt, which takes a knock on your self-confidence because you feel like you’re wasting your potential.
Truth is, most strategies don’t work because they fail to address the executive function changes we need to make in order to start taking action.
Our Procrastination Masterclass will help you identify the root cause of this resistance by looking at your task initiation executive function and how to begin to replace unproductive habits with good ones that last a lifetime.
Price: £20 + VAT
Monday 27th September 2021 7:30- 8:45pm (BST)
The masterclass will be led by Rachel Breskal, CiM Executive Function Coach
What will you learn?
Listen and learn from Rachel about:
• Understand the neuroscience behind procrastination
• Identify your own specific motivation style and learn how to leverage it to your advantage
• Learn strategies to tackle tasks you have been putting off and meet deadlines – even if you feel stuck
• Stay focused and avoid distractions – even when the task is boring and tedious
• Prioritise where to spend the majority of your time
• Quickly bounce back from failure and setbacks
• Keep your energy levels high throughout the day (naturally).